jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I dont have google adsense account, but have 3 hubs. what to do?

1. profile image29
    ARASIKJLposted 6 years ago

I dont have google adsense account, but have 3 hubs. what to do?

I have applied for google adsense accounts (mywebsite and for hubs) but they are not approving :-( what to do?

2. ziyena profile image85
    ziyenaposted 6 years ago

I applied about six days ago and they  sent me an email stating that they are monitoring my hubs before final approval, and that they'd get back with me in four days ... and so my answer to you which you probably won't like is I guess you just have to be patient.

3. thearbiter0808 profile image60
    thearbiter0808posted 6 years ago

what ziyena said is basically the truth. I had the same problem before, they didn't even approve it in my first application. Then I tried creating a free wordpress blog and applied for adsense again. That time they approve my application. I don't know if my hubpages or my wordpress blog was the critical factor.

4. Dr Moiz profile image66
    Dr Moizposted 6 years ago

They usually dont give Adsense account on Hubpages, unless and untill your hubs are drawing great amount of traffic daily. more than 5 days usually means they are going to reject it

5. Insane Mundane profile image61
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

They are most likely bogged down with applications, since everybody and their grandma is trying to make money off of AdSense nowadays.  Yeah, be patient, and if you can at least continue to pump out content that doesn't mimic a Kindergarten student or a spammer from India, the chances are really good that you will eventually get approved; simple as that...  However, please take note:  Upon approval, you must really go over those TOS (terms of service) or else you'll end up shitcanned/banned from Google AdSense before your first payout.  After you get a couple of payouts from 'em, you can start to relax and get settled in and begin being more versatile and comfortable with your marketing approach along with your article writing, etc.  If something comes up later on and the strict terms get you canned anyway, there are always alternatives when it come to PPC revenue.  Fun stuff...  $$$