jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Are visitors down on your hubs, or am I missing something?

1. Neil Horton profile image61
    Neil Hortonposted 6 years ago

Are visitors down on your hubs, or am I missing something?

I sure seems like the hub visitors are down this week.

2. dipless profile image81
    diplessposted 6 years ago

To be honest mine is slightly up,just think it's likely a natural slump you get them sometimes. Plus to be honest, you have only been here 7 weeks, most of the early traffic will be from HP and your followers and any social networking links you have put out. You need to wait a while for your traffic to settle. I didn't look at your hubs but also bare in mind if they are seasonal, you will get less traffic after the even has passed.

3. Cardozo7 profile image60
    Cardozo7posted 6 years ago

They're down for me as well.Don't know why

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

You could well be down in traffic, and you'd not be the only one.  It happens.

I had a huge downturn in traffic for all of September and October - I mean not just a little bit down, way a huge percentage in the negative.

Around late October (assuming I'm remembering my months right) I recovered and then some.

Sometimes Google puts subdomains into "the sandbox" and sometimes Google is testing their search results with or without any of us in them.

5. Max Dalton profile image90
    Max Daltonposted 6 years ago

Hi Neil,

I've only been here a few months, and a few weeks ago over the course of two days I lost virtually all of my traffic and my rankings on Google. Last night I unpublished five of my hubs with lower rankings and this morning all of my previous page rankings were restored. I know it can be hard to unpublish these things after you put so much work into them, but you're not deleting -- you're just unpublishing. I'd try this and see what happens over the course of the next few days.

6. ElizaDoole profile image86
    ElizaDooleposted 6 years ago

I'm new, but I noticed I was not getting any comment alerts. I went onto my hubs to check about something else, and could see all these comments I needed to respond to. Could this be linked to visits?

7. emdi profile image75
    emdiposted 6 years ago

Me too had similar problem. Obviously there was a Google search algorithm update. Here is what I did to regain traffic

http://emdi.hubpages.com/hub/What-to-do … -site?done