jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why does my score keep going down every day?

1. Jynzly profile image73
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

Why does my score keep going down every day?

I publish at least one hub every day, involve myself in several hubtivitiies and at least one follower is added every day but my score keep going down; it was already 91 then went down to 90...now its 86; what is wrong? I feel like I would quit doing anything.

2. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

I just looked through your hubtivity to see if I could figure it out. The only thing I see, is that you answered quite a few questions (5) one day. Only answer two a day, if I  answer more, mine seems to fall. See if that helps.

3. smzclark profile image60
    smzclarkposted 6 years ago

I don't agree with Becky. I find that answering questions causes my hubscore to rise...sorry bex :-)

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Scores are designed to go up and down based on a complex variety of factors.  The whole trick to Hub scores is to not worry about them.

5. user999 profile image60
    user999posted 6 years ago

have you tried to promote your articles? reporting to link directories may help strengthen you texts

6. J.S.Matthew profile image82
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Hello Jynzly! HubScore and HubberScores will fluctuate constantly. They are calculated by using an algorithm and there is no need for concern. To learn more about how they are calculated, follow this link from the HubPages Learning Center: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/hubs … bber-score

I hope this helps!