jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why does my hubber score go down after I comment on a lot of hubs?

1. stephaniedas profile image90
    stephaniedasposted 6 years ago

Why does my hubber score go down after I comment on a lot of hubs?

2. Lord De Cross profile image81
    Lord De Crossposted 6 years ago

same thing happens with my score. I can guess, but leave it to the people involved in the setting of the algorithm. Good luck

3. davenmidtown profile image88
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

It is what we write that counts in our comments.  If you are going to comment on a lot of hubs make sure that what you say is different and unique to each hub.  This will help to boost your hubscore.

4. chasemillis profile image65
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

you must not be a very good commenter                 

side note - why do you even care? Hubscore will fluctuate no matter what you do. Extreme consistency and updates to your site is the only thing that will keep it up (assuming it's all good content)

5. magodis profile image70
    magodisposted 6 years ago

Do not just comment, just give a meaningful comment. I think your site traffic will rise. Encourage others, they will do the same to you. Good luck!

6. wheelinallover profile image78
    wheelinalloverposted 6 years ago

Many of the comments I write feel like mini hubs. I even edit many times to make sure what I say has something to do with the content. A good comment enhances the SEO of the hub. There have been very few times my score has dropped doing it this way.

7. brakel2 profile image79
    brakel2posted 6 years ago

Comments can be about the subject ,  ,photos,  research, how it helped you, choice of words, organization, layout, It's all about the hubber's writing skills and anything else you wish to add.

working