jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you raise your Hubber score past 80?

1. RighterOne profile image60
    RighterOneposted 6 years ago

How do you raise your Hubber score past 80?

What types of HubPages activities, accolades, or whatever else will raise the Hubber score on past 80?

2. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Just be active on HubPages.  Write quality Hubs.  Read other hubs and leave comments.  Start and comment on questions and forums.  This will lead to a score around 90. Beyond that, you have be pretty committed to this site.

3. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

Rock_nj, has it spot on.

I would say visit the site and post a comment or reply to comments daily if you can.

Try to follow-up on your daily updates e-mail. Contributing to the hubs of those you follow helps your score. Don't just follow hundreds of people in the hope they will follow you. Follow those who really interest you and produce good content.

Also try to keep your own followers with interesting hubs. When someone chooses to unfollow you, your hubscore can take a hit, dropping you two or three points.

4. Hubpage Gal profile image60
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

I suggest that you interact more in the Hubpage community and continue to write quality and relevant articles. 

Oftentimes the writers who have scored 100 as I have with my first Hubpage account are writers who consistently write quality articles daily and concentrate more on the content of the article instead of the Hubpage score.

The Hubpage score is often generated electronically according to the number of times keywords are clicked upon as well.

I would take the Hubpage score more seriously if the writing was scored on the rubric grading a thesis for an example.

So just produce your best work and pay less attention on that Hubpage score.  Your hard work will get rewarded either with an increased Hubscore or an increase in Google Adsense earnings.

working