jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you group or categorize your hubs that shows in your profile page?

1. thesingernurse profile image83
    thesingernurseposted 6 years ago

How do you group or categorize your hubs that shows in your profile page?

I was browsing on your profile Mighty Mom when I noticed that your hubs are arranged or organized in to different topics. I know I don't have much published hubs yet but I would like to know how do you do it? So I can apply it to my own hubs in the near future. I hope you don't mind telling me what to do. Thank you very much!

2. Mighty Mom profile image84
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Hi thesingernurse.
    I don't do it myself.
    Hub Pages does it automatically for us!
    Just another wonderful added bonus of writing here:-)!!
    So you just concentrate on writing lots of hubs and they will automatically get organized.
    FYI, the hub categories are standardized. How yours will populate on your profile page will depend on how you categorize the hub topic when you start it.
    It's basically all automatic, because you have no choice but to choose a topic for your hubs, otherwise the hub creation process will stop dead and you can't proceed:-)

Hope this is helpful.
    All the best to you,
    MM

3. Swetankraj profile image69
    Swetankrajposted 6 years ago

You need not make any effort to do so. Hupage got the feature to do it! As you had a collection of hubs on various topics.

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

The profile page shows, beneath the 6 featured latest hubs, 18 hubs. These are rotated among all your hubs, regardless of date, and divided into categories. So, to take advantage of this feature, you should have at least 18 published hubs.

working