jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Apart from writing better hubs how can I keep my hub score high?

1. Dannytaylor02 profile image81
    Dannytaylor02posted 6 years ago

Apart from writing better hubs how can I keep my hub score high?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Work on all the known components that contribute to HubScore calculation,

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubscorecalc

3. profile image0
    markbennisposted 6 years ago

Hello Dannytaylor02,

To be honest, I really don’t think I am qualified to answer your question; all I can say though, is to follow the link relache has kindly attached for you and have a read through.

I guess maybe it’s a good guideline to understand how it all works but ultimately allow yourself time to feel your way around Hubpages, get to know the other writers and participate in the community by commenting and answering questions.

Write Hubs that you feel passionate about and your energy will be imprinted in your words, just go forth and express your creative right and enjoy what you do, as you begin to grow and gain more insight you can go back and tweak your hubs a bit here and there, it will all work out in time.

I know it doesn’t sound much but I don’t want to pretend by giving you a long list of what you should do because I could be wasting your time.

All the best,
    Mark.

4. plussize-lingerie profile image60
    plussize-lingerieposted 6 years ago

I've been told before that actually adding more hubpage doesn't add to your hubscore, at least not directly.

It's calculated from all the other things you do, like asking and answering questions, being active in forums, commenting, etc. It also says external traffic driven to hubpages - ie if you bring traffic in by linking from your site, etc.

working