jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How can I get more hubbers to follow me without asking for it?

1. ntmarketing profile image60
    ntmarketingposted 6 years ago

How can I get more hubbers to follow me without asking for it?

I understand I am new but I wish to hit a big market here and I want to help build and expand this site.

2. RighterOne profile image60
    RighterOneposted 6 years ago

On HubPages, people tend to appreciate honest , thoughtful input - and sometimes they'll return the favor. What I've found is that posting very insightful comments on someone's hub will often result in them first responding, and then following you - if you continue to be interesting, that is.

Answering someone's question - and especially with an entire hub, has sometimes resulted in people following me as well.

Finally, when you write several persuasive, informative, and/or useful hubs in a relatively short time, this will get you followers because people will want to see more of your future work.

Hope this helps a bit...

1. vocalcoach profile image97
      vocalcoachposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The most important thing you can do is to write high-quality content using the capsules to add interest to the reader.  Make your hub original.  This will attract hubbers.  The key to "luring" any reader is the title of your hub. The learning center

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Hub hop, comment and vote on the hubs.  People will notice your comment and might head over to your hubs and read a few.  It really works to reach out to others and read their hubs.

Also coming her daily and sincerely answering questions works well also.  I get a lot of followers from answers here.

4. jpcmc profile image88
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

Write hubs that are original and informative.  Focus on a particular niche and keep on writing.  Interac with other hubbers, read and comment on other hubs, ask and answer questions.  Good luck!

working