jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Was RedGage coded by a five-year-old?

1. Eric Newland profile image60
    Eric Newlandposted 6 years ago

Was RedGage coded by a five-year-old?

Seriously, I can not get ANYTHING to work on that site. I'm lucky if I'm able to log in. Trying to connect to Facebook or Twitter is borderline disastrous.

2. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Try using Compatibility Mode if you are logging into RedGage via Internet Explorer.  They say it won't work otherwise.  Or try a different browser like Firefox.  RedGage works for me just fine in FireFox.

I am writing a Hub about things that don't work on the Internet (there are too many).  I may release it tomorrow.

3. Cardozo7 profile image60
    Cardozo7posted 6 years ago

I can't seem to add new links to it. Even with firefox. I log on with no problem but then...........that site just drives anyone crazy

4. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

You'd think so, it is one ugly site. It took me a while to connect Facebook if I recall correctly.

5. fanfreluche profile image76
    fanfrelucheposted 6 years ago

it's full of bugs yes. BUT I can't complain because I am having good success there and they have been paying.

I learned to put up with the bugs. i prepare big lots of pics and when the site is running good I take an hour or so and load many of them. For links, the same. I do them when the site runs smoothly.

I use Chrome by the way, but when the site decide not to work, it doesn't. chrome or not.

They are suppose to be out of Beta soon, with a new version of the site. i look forward to it.

6. Mercredi profile image65
    Mercrediposted 6 years ago

I use it...It's really glitchy. I won the raffle and the sent me a debit card: It took 3 or 4 months to arrive.