jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What would you like to be remembered for?

1. samtenabray profile image61
    samtenabrayposted 6 years ago

What would you like to be remembered for?

2. Laura Schneider profile image92
    Laura Schneiderposted 6 years ago

Being a good person who helps others and harms no-one.

3. sgbrown profile image96
    sgbrownposted 6 years ago

I would like to be remember as a good person, who always tried to do the right thing, and who always tried to help someone else. I also want to be remembered as a good mother and step mother who tried to teach my children manners and respect.

4. athena2011 profile image56
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

As a person who always tried to help others. As a good daughter, mother, sister, aunt and friend.

While not in a position now, I would also like to be remembered as a philanthropist.

5. rutley profile image76
    rutleyposted 6 years ago

WE all would like to remembered for something.....I fart alot so I'm thinking that may be remembered more than my artwork!  Oh well, put it on my headstone.
    Gas R Us!

6. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image96
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

For contributing to humanity, even in some small way.  And for being really old when I die.

7. daywriter profile image60
    daywriterposted 6 years ago

I don't know the reason - this makes me feel a little bit sad for some reason...we never really know how those people around us - the whole family / friends network  think about  us... sometimes we give the wrong message, or do too much, or do too little...  It reminds me I could write a good Hube on the subject!
    I have been lazy to write lately...

8. profile image0
    Emerald Strachanposted 6 years ago

I actually would rather be appreciated while I am alive and can enjoy it but if I am remembered when I am gone then it has to be something good regardless of what it is. I don't want people thinking awful things of me.

9. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

For serving my Lord and Saviour with my life and doing His will!  May I be known for sharing Him with others, for teaching others about Him, and for living for my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.  This is the best thing I can do with my life!