jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

So the only way to make money through Hubpages is to have an affiliate or adsens

1. Joyce Vitales profile image59
    Joyce Vitalesposted 6 years ago

So the only way to make money through Hubpages is to have an affiliate or adsense, right?

Hubpages won't give you the money personally through the website alone, am I understanding this correctly?

2. Frankracetteconsu profile image60
    Frankracetteconsuposted 6 years ago

i think so yes. now what you can do also is use hubpages to sale affiliate products . just have the articles written in a non "sellsy" manner.

3. hillymillydee profile image61
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

You can earn from adsense, hubpages ad program, ebay, amazon and as you mentioned Hubpages affiliate program.
    This affiliate program is when you refer someone to be a hubber you can earn from 10 % revenue.

If you want to learn more how to make money you go to the Hubpages learning center
    http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents

I read you hubs and you are a good writer and still young. You have the potential. I strongly advice you to read more so you can be more successful in writing high quality articles and earn revenues.
    I am saying this because it happened to me the first time I came here I don't know what to do so I left for a year then I came back and read before I started over again

Welcome to Hubpages joyce and enjoy writing

4. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You must sign up for the various affiliate and ad programs in order to earn, and participation in some (Hub ads) is dependent on first being accepted to others  (AdSense).

The FAQ has all the details in brief,

http://hubpages.com/faq/

5. Grime Remix profile image60
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

You can make money from their partner program, not sure exactly what they call it, but it's basically adsense  like you mentioned.  Affiliate sales are completely different and you should check to make sure you can even post an affiliate link on hubpages. 

Sites like hubpages were hit hard by the Panda update from google and changed their policies.  To maintain the ability for hubs to rank well they have to be viewed as source of legitimate information relating to helpful topics and not a back door for marketers to rank on search engines.

Writing articles and submitting them to sites like hubpages may still lead to an increase in business but indirectly.  Articles can be a great way to increase your market leadership and help others solve problems.  If your providing value on a regular basis then post a link to your blog in the profile section of hubpages.  When people seek you out from there your blog can be the tool to move people into your sales process.

I hope this helps and was not too long.

working