jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What are some great key words that someone can use to promote their hubs?

1. Poethepoet profile image75
    Poethepoetposted 6 years ago

What are some great key words that someone can use to promote their hubs?

2. Jessi10 profile image75
    Jessi10posted 6 years ago

It all depends on what your HUb(s) are about. For example: if you are writing A Hub about business, or making money, then you can use:

Money, making money, time, investment and so on..
    If you are not sure about what words to use, then you can use Google's traffic estimator to see what words work and which do not!

Have fun writing!

3. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

Sorry, but the ones I come up with I use myself. This is one of the hardest parts of writing for the search engines. There are so many articles about anything you'd like to write about. It does help to narrow them down, by focusing in on an area of a subject that maybe not many others have thought about.

4. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago
  5. Dale Hyde profile image83
    Dale Hydeposted 6 years ago

To me, keywords are like a summary of your article/hub. What is it about, and how? Keywords are actually easy at this level.

example: Cat care: pets, cat, feline, care, health, diet, affection, socialization, training.

This could then spin off into: Goddess Bast (cat Goddess, Egyptian), spiritual aspects, emotional aspect, bonding aspects.... smile  Let your mind wander. smile

6. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

Your keywords are subject based so whatever your hub is about, your keywords will match. So it's impossible for someone to tell you a bunch of keywords to use without seeing what you write.

TIP:

Use your main keyword/key phrase once in the title and once in the document, then use four similar key phrases scattered throughout the article. Don't repeat your keywords or phrases too often because Google isn't too concerned about keyword dense articles any more. They just need enough to index your article.

7. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

If I tell you that my keyword is " wedding planning ideas"  it is because I am writing about that topic. If you have the same topic you can use it but if not there's no use of telling my keywords since you are writing different topic. 

Great keywords are words or phrase that has less competition and has huge amount of search and also has high pay per click. You can check them in the Google keywordtool.

I don't think so others will publish their great keyword here because they spent maybe hours to find them. But if others will share then I must come back and check so it will give idea too.

But I guess the best we can do to find great keywords is to check it for ourselves, spend time for it  in the said keywordtool.

8. Brandon Spaulding profile image56
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

Pick words related to the content you are writing about in your hubs.

working