Should I give up using Hubpages I posted 12 hubs in 6 days but I find one has be

1. singleaple profile image71
    singleapleposted 6 years ago

Should I give up using Hubpages I posted 12 hubs in 6 days but I find one has been unpublished.

I removed all links to my websites, Amazon ads are specific to the title  god animal aliens, but still it is unpublished again. I am reluctant to put any more hubs up until this gets resolved. If Hubpages were specific about the problem, I could fix it. I created a cartoon of the crucifixion to depict the cruelty and despair to man.it shows a logo (not my choice). I am not trying to advertize the software, but I have no choice when using this software. The cartoon is what I want to show. Any moderators please contact me direct with your issue, or give me an email address I can talk too.

2. singleaple profile image71
    singleapleposted 6 years ago

The cartoon I created and use is very specific to the hub i talk about. It is not my choice to use the logo I would much prefer the logo wasn't there. If that is not the issue - then perhaps the moderators can be specific in telling me what it is that I am doing wrong rather than me having to play stupid little guessing games.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Unfortunately, that is considered watermarked and is not allowed. Maybe you could do it through paint instead or a graphics program you own or can download for free without showing a logo?

working