jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

As I'm new to HubPages, what should I hub about in order to get a large number o

1. profile image53
    CUSACKSBLOGposted 6 years ago

As I'm new to HubPages, what should I hub about in order to get a large number of views on my hubs.

2. Johnrr631992 profile image88
    Johnrr631992posted 6 years ago

Well.. I mean it depends on what you know about, im making 2 dollars a day currently with 1250 exotic views a day from google, and it took a while. When you post a hub i would say if its a good hub it takes 2 weeks for you to notice good traffic. You should write what you know about, and see how it works. Anyone can do good on hubpages it just takes work.

3. Bukarella profile image85
    Bukarellaposted 6 years ago

I think you have to write about something that you know a lot about, care a lot about, and have a passion for, and have a strong opinion about.

My best attended hubs are about crepes and the troubles with dog crating. The first one I'm really good at, the second one is based on not so popular opinion that I feel passionately about. I'm not making a lot of money, mind you, but I am making money, and things are picking up.

4. profile image53
    CUSACKSBLOGposted 6 years ago

Thankyou, that's a great help! Just another thing, is it best not to write about the news and media etc.

5. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 6 years ago

It's always quality over quantity if you're looking for followers and reasons to make more Hubs. If you're going to write about something, write about something you know about. As a gamer, I write critiques and reviews. As an old Doctor Who fan, I'm starting to make Hubs on the old vs new series', etc. You get my drift?

working