jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Would you turn off the Hubpages Ad Program is your main traffic source was from

1. kikalina profile image89
    kikalinaposted 6 years ago

Would you turn off the Hubpages Ad Program is your main traffic source was from Search Engines?

2. kikalina profile image89
    kikalinaposted 6 years ago

I meant

Would you turn off the Hubpages Ad Program IF your main traffic source was from Search Engines.  Do you think I would fare better using just adsence under these circumstances?

3. Lauryallan profile image79
    Lauryallanposted 6 years ago

Most of my traffic is from Search Engines and I had the Hubpages Ad Program turned off until the beginning of 2012 when I decided to turn it on. I was making almost nothing on the Google Adsense Program and wanted to start experimenting in 2012 with the income models.
    Since I have turned on the Ad Program I have to say I have made far more money than I have ever made with the Adsense model. I wouldn't turn off the Ads Programs on my account but if you really want to you could test it for a week or even a month.
    It's up to you but after doing lots of research on Hubpages most people are reporting they make more from the Hub Ad Program than they do from Google Adsense.

4. Rain Defence profile image92
    Rain Defenceposted 6 years ago

The best bet is to try adsense for a month and ad program for a month. See which makes you more money, then stick with that. No one else can tell you what to do as everyone has a different experience depending on their hubs.

working