jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

There is anyone here who applied for google adsense in 2012 and got already apro

1. tiagoz profile image60
    tiagozposted 6 years ago

There is anyone here who applied for google adsense in 2012 and got already aproved?

(speaking about 2012) I read everywhere that now the google adsense process takes six months, I mean, is this true? People who say had got it in a week, are they lying?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6129163_f260.jpg

2. rancidTaste profile image62
    rancidTasteposted 6 years ago

Actually it depends as for approving any AdSense account you must need good quality unique content as content is the king. So, far I know, it even take only 3 days. One of my friend who is stayed in Canada active her AdSense account for her website just for 3 days. But her website is really a good one and its about a tutorial website where she wrote some unique tutorial....

3. theclevercat profile image96
    theclevercatposted 6 years ago

Yes, it can happen in less than a week.  I applied January 11th and was approved on January 16th (three business days, since there was a weekend in the middle).  But I applied for my personal blog which I have had since 2008 and has 574 unique and well-written posts.

4. tiagoz profile image60
    tiagozposted 6 years ago

I understand the unique content thing and I have been working over this rule, but how do we define what`s a good quality content? I mean, what`s quality?

5. dhannyya profile image81
    dhannyyaposted 6 years ago

Yes I got it in few days. But it was towards the end of 2011

working