jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are your hubs directed to hub pages' audience alone or world wide web audience?

1. Justjed profile image60
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

Are your hubs directed to hub pages' audience alone or world wide web audience?

2. Stephanie Henkel profile image97
    Stephanie Henkelposted 6 years ago

Most of my hubs are directed at a wider audience on the internet. I believe that these are the hubs that will eventually earn money, so I spend most of my writing time on them.

However,  I have written a some hubs just for fellow Hubbers. After we have been members of  HubPages  for a while, most of us feel like we are part of the HP community. Other Hubbers are our support system, providing most of the comments and feedback on the writing that we publish on HubPages; it's natural to want to speak to them through our writing.  I think that the hubs written by HubPages members FOR HubPages writers are very important. These hubs are the way we learn to write better, get more traffic and make more money. They are also our way of sending out our thanks and appreciation to our followers and supporters.

3. Ms Dee profile image88
    Ms Deeposted 6 years ago

Mine are directed to a wider audience in order to reach more people.

4. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

Target your hub to the entire internet audience, not just Hubbers.  Target so that it is found by Google.

5. hillymillydee profile image60
    hillymillydeeposted 6 years ago

As a contribution to the hubpages community, I made few hubs directed to hubpages audience for new hubbers especially, but I can see my traffic don't only come from within the hubpages but from the search engines. So maybe outsiders are typing and searching so they stumble to my hubs.

But my other hubs are intended for the world wide web that I expect to earn revenue. But hubbers still like to visit and read which I don't mind cos it adds to my traffic.