jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why do you think Hubpages is a better or worse platform for writers than Squidoo

1. Sonia Perozzi profile image78
    Sonia Perozziposted 6 years ago

Why do you think Hubpages is a better or worse platform for writers than Squidoo, Bukisa, Seekyt?

2. NotPC profile image59
    NotPCposted 6 years ago

HubPages is a much better platform. The webpage is simple and easy to learn so writers can focus on the writing aspect of writing and leave the rest to HubPages!

3. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

Two things swing it for me personally. Firstly I love the community and friends I have on Hub Pages - better than any other site. I also love the free platform for writing. There are rules of course, but I don't think they restrict writers and it gives the site a more honest and respected feel. In addition to all that, when you are knew, the site is very easy to get around and doesn't take long - few mintues at most - before you are actually up and writing your first hub.

4. Abhaque Supanjang profile image80
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

I love hubpages. I don't know the others and I don't want to know either so far, for I have got sufficient satisfaction from hubpages to express my ideas to the world. This site appreciate what I have written and so does the community in this site.

5. drspaniel profile image90
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

I simply find that Hubpages is an easy-to-use service which compliments high quality writers, as well as gives aid to not as good writers who are training to become better. For instance I believe that the HubPages learning centre is much better built than any other publishing website I've been on. This just shows how much they want their community to succeed and prosper...

6. tlloydreilly profile image59
    tlloydreillyposted 6 years ago

HubPages is a well established platform for writers and an excellent venue for interaction with other writers.