jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Did you notice too many violations in hubpages recently?

1. hoteltravel profile image69
    hoteltravelposted 6 years ago

Did you notice too many violations in hubpages recently?

It started today morning with a spam comment in one of my hubs. I flagged it immediately. When I delved deep, I found that this new hubber had posted similar spam comments and spam hubs in the last few days. I flagged all of them. Now, while hub hopping, I was shocked to find one hub with adult content and explicit photos. Again, I followed the routine of flagging them all. Did you come across such stuff in recent past. If yes, what did you do?

2. Jessi10 profile image77
    Jessi10posted 6 years ago

I have never seen any hub violation! Its weird. Hubpages administration is usually really good about catching them, and fast. Whenever I make small mistakes on my hubs, they tell me within 30 min of me publishing or anything.

Good job in flagging them though.

3. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

I haven"t noticed many violations. Most people seem to be savvy and responsible. I did see some adult content on an eBay capsule for home business opportunities, but it wasn't up long. I guess eBay caught it, or they sold out fast.

4. urmilashukla23 profile image77
    urmilashukla23posted 6 years ago

I have not noticed any violation yet. Thank your for pointing out. You did a great job for flagging them.

5. hoteltravel profile image69
    hoteltravelposted 6 years ago

Thanks folks for the support. Yesterday, I flagged two more profiles and their hubs - one from China writing on issues but providing link to an ecommerce site selling Chinese products and another with hubs having too many links to an ecommerce site. May be it was one of those days for me. I went hub hopping as I had a little bit extra time, but it was spent on flagging profiles and hubs!

6. nick071438 profile image57
    nick071438posted 5 years ago

Your observation seems queer to me.  I haven't noticed any violation in my page. All I have are my legitimate hubs with relevant comments.  Thank you for sounding the alarm.  It will surely be a help.