jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have a question about google adsense

1. stanzi11 profile image77
    stanzi11posted 6 years ago

I have a question about google adsense

I set up an account with google adsense I got partially accepted, I linked hubpages with adsense, on my hubpages account it says google adsense active, yet if I go to google adsense it says I am on hold and my application is still being reviewed. I am quite new to this so I would appreciate some help. Is my adsense now working or not yet??

2. Insane Mundane profile image61
    Insane Mundaneposted 6 years ago

It simply sounds like a lag in your affiliate-based status quo, but unless you're from India, within a couple days, you should know...

3. WindMaestro profile image59
    WindMaestroposted 6 years ago

Your adsense account is hooked up to Hubpages.com, because each code is individual and you have secured that code, but the other part means that your account is still pending. If it is pending, Google is not putting ads on your content, and it is not generating value. So no, your adsense is not working. I would highly recommend looking into the hubpages ad program, because it generates money a lot more generously than adsense ever will. There are more hubpages ads per content, and google will only generate revenue if you have lots of views, say, hundreds to thousands a day, and adsense is more appropriate for a blog or your own web domain, where you can control the number of ads you display (again, with a moderate amount of traffic).
    I hope this helped.

4. stanzi11 profile image77
    stanzi11posted 6 years ago

And if my ad program says active on my account then it is working already is that correct?Thank you for your answers I really appreciate them.