jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What tips can you give a new writer to earn money online?

1. jpcmc profile image87
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

What tips can you give a new writer to earn money online?

They say writers can earn online.  Are there proven ways to do this?  What tips and suggestions can you make to help writers?

2. xrocker30 profile image74
    xrocker30posted 6 years ago

Be original, be yourself, don't have grammar or spelling mistakes, thoroughly cover the topic but make sure every sentence has a purpose, and write quality content.

These are some of the most important elements of writing online.  If readers enjoy reading your content for whatever reason it may be, then your golden.

If readers aren't enjoying it, then put yourself in their shoes and figure out what's driving them away.  Or ask for some advice from fellow hubbers.

I hope this provides you with some advice to get started.  Send me a PM if you need more help/advice and I'll be glad to see what I can do smile

3. CeLestialCameo profile image84
    CeLestialCameoposted 6 years ago

Write about your passion. Writing about something you know makes this task easier. Also consider how people would research the subject upon which you want to write and check Google for keyword ideas. Keyword Tip: Don't use more than one keyword per 100 words written and make sure you try to write at least 400 words per article. You would use the same keyword 4 times for a 400 word article. More than 400 words may cause you to lose readers so keep it short, sweet and as interesting as possible.

4. Khal Blogo profile image60
    Khal Blogoposted 6 years ago

Never give up. Never get discouraged. Experiment constantly.

working