jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How long Does it Take You to Create a Hub?

1. Justjed profile image60
    Justjedposted 6 years ago

How long Does it Take You to Create a Hub?

2. CJ Andrews profile image91
    CJ Andrewsposted 6 years ago

Matters on the hub.  I have 4 hubs I am working on atm.  While working on those I have posted 3 -5 probably and 2 more on a different site.  And I have 2 on that site I am working on too.

So sometimes one hub takes me a month to finish and others take me a half hour.  Just matters on what I need to do with the hub/article.

3. lex123 profile image66
    lex123posted 6 years ago

It depends upon what you hub about. If I know the topic well and there is no need for any research I can finish it in 30 minutes.  Most of my hubs take 2-4 days, and rarely takes about 15 days for the research, and then write about it.

4. happyfaktor profile image81
    happyfaktorposted 6 years ago

I would say i spend an average of about 3 hours per hub. Some take twice as long, and others are a little quicker.

5. profile image0
    KatrineDalMonteposted 6 years ago

Once I have researched the topic I create an outline and it would take me about 2 -3 hours to put together.

6. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

From the idea to actually publishing a hub, it takes me on average 2 days. I only have time to write for around 2-3 hours a day as I have to fit it in with family and around my job. I research the hub if I don't know all about it, get a draft prepared and source the photos/pictures. My problem is that I have so many ideas, I am normally writing up 2 or 3 at the one time.

7. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image97
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

I can write quickly, but I spend varying amounts of time researching and preparing. Since I'm still learning the content management system, I sometimes spend almost as much as I do on writing just on formatting, publishing, and adding capsules & keywords, etc. That's been my biggest learning curve.

8. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Anywhere from a few hours to a couple days.  Not all at once (usually.)  I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and don't want to put out shoddy work.

9. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

Anywhere from a hour to a week, depending on whether there's research to do, and how inspired I am.

10. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

It takes me several hours per Hub on average (this includes research).  And it is not done all in one sitting.  And I work on multiple Hubs in parallel.