jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I Have Made .48 In Two Weeks Is That Bad I'm New?

1. William Gerace profile image71
    William Geraceposted 5 years ago

I Have Made .48 In Two Weeks Is That Bad I'm New?

I am new here so I was wondering if this is good. Also my score is at 83 when I started writing two weeks ago it was like 25. Just curious what it all means. Thanks.

2. CrazyGata profile image77
    CrazyGataposted 5 years ago

0.00 would be bad... Any positive number is good news! Congrats!

3. gregas profile image80
    gregasposted 5 years ago

I have made around $25 in 17 months. For me it isn't about the money. I am not that computer literate to know all the ways to make the "big" bucks here. My pay is the feedback I get from my hubs and the "education" I get reading others hubs. Just keep writing and keep reading. I'm sure you can make more money just by following the advice of some of our fellow hubbers. There are some here that know the ins and outs of the computers. Like I said, for me, it isn't about the money. I get my pay in other ways. Good luck William. Greg

4. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 5 years ago

.48 in two weeks is not bad at all.  I don't think I made anything my first two weeks here.  Just keep trying and writing, and you will see those numbers go up more!

5. ukbusiness profile image38
    ukbusinessposted 5 years ago

Well done, now you can think about making it a full time job. Just think of all those dollars in a month!

In seriousness, it's not too bad. As long as you weren't expecting big bucks then it's okay for a little residual income

6. William Gerace profile image71
    William Geraceposted 5 years ago

I didn't think it was too bad. I've hard stories where people don't get anything for awhile that is why I asked. Sorry guys.

7. jaybird22 profile image69
    jaybird22posted 5 years ago

Great question!  Although not .48 for me, I still wanted to get a general idea of what other people were thinking in regards to making money here.  Good job! .48 is definitely better than what I made when I first started here.  Keep up the good work ;-)

working