jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is getting over 200 views per day considered good on hubpages?

1. MeanGreen profile image75
    MeanGreenposted 6 years ago

Is getting over 200 views per day considered good on hubpages?

Looking for a basic benchmark for comparison... I have 40 hubs written, and while most of them are fairly new, and probably haven't had enough time to get the recurring viewers I like, I am fairly pleased. However, I would love your input on where everyone else here might be in regards to views/hubs...

Thanks!

2. healthwriterbob profile image83
    healthwriterbobposted 6 years ago

The number of views per day varies a great deal among hubbers on HubPages. I myself have never gotten over 200 views in one day, but then I have only 27 hubs at this point. Based on what I know, I would say that with 40 hubs, 200+ page views in one day is pretty good.

3. dmop profile image76
    dmopposted 6 years ago

I would have to agree with healthwriterbob that 200 a day isn't bad, at least not in my experience. I haven't broken a hundred in a day, but I did reach a thousand views in three weeks.

4. ptosis profile image74
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6217823_f260.jpg

My best hub "Users/Abusers" has more hits a day than all my others combined.

I have 38 hubs and the best/rest ratio for the last 24 hours is 64/194

5. Doc Snow profile image96
    Doc Snowposted 6 years ago

I don't know if it's "considered good" or not, but that's my next benchmark goal.  I'm now averaging over one hundred--nearly three years and 54 Hubs in!

That said, I know that the top Hubbers score in the thousands a day.  That's when you really start to earn.

6. rishweby profile image52
    rishwebyposted 6 years ago

Something around 200 views a day would be pretty good, atleast at the start but once you'll go on with the time you'll not be happy with just 200 views.

7. pharuk temmy t profile image37
    pharuk temmy tposted 6 years ago

Well I think its still okay because that is around 1500 views in 7days,so I think it is still okay.

working