jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When will I start earning from ads?

1. Joyfreak profile image68
    Joyfreakposted 6 years ago

When will I start earning from ads?

I mean I've done everything(joined ad program and amazon), have viewers but so far 0 cash?

2. MojoDawg profile image60
    MojoDawgposted 6 years ago

Traffic to your hubs determines that, and most will likely come from other hubbers as opposed to search engines from the start, be very active in the community to get interaction from other authors, write a lot of hubs, but primarily write quality informative articles, take several weeks, but several months is more realistic, I write in other places so this is just one place to earn revenue from writing.
    Click through my profile and you will see another good place to write and earn.
    blessings in your writing career.....

3. sidds123450 profile image69
    sidds123450posted 6 years ago

Write more and more hubs, and as traffic to your hubs increase, money will start following.

4. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Earning on HubPages takes time, often at least a few months. There are many variables that determine your earnings and you have to make sure you are not only accepted into the earnings programs but you also have to use Ads effectively in your Hubs. To learn more check out this article: http://hubpages.com/t/2ddcd1

Hope this helps!