jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How long will it take to start earning money from my hubs and seeing it in my ea

1. asaue4 profile image60
    asaue4posted 6 years ago

How long will it take to start earning money from my hubs and seeing it in my earnings?

I just got my AdSense account and HubPages AdProgram setup yesterday

2. darlynn86 profile image58
    darlynn86posted 6 years ago

You should start seeing it in the n ext couple days but it is a slow start. More hubs = more $

3. Traffic Creator profile image58
    Traffic Creatorposted 6 years ago

As long as your visitors increase, click your ads you will see it in your earning. I have got my first click after 25 days publishing my 7 hub.

4. daskittlez69 profile image74
    daskittlez69posted 6 years ago

I was told if you want to make decent money then you should write between 1 and 3 good hubs a day.  And it will take 6 months to see a decent check.

5. TheMusiconomy profile image76
    TheMusiconomyposted 5 years ago

Everyone's experience is different depending on what kind of topics you write about and how well you write your hubs. Some topics are more popular on hubpages than others.

I wrote a short hub about my first 15 months on HP and how I increased my earnings from .20 a month to over 3 dollars. It's not a lot of money but the increase on a percentage basis is very encouraging. Especially since my hubs are very niche. http://themusiconomy.hubpages.com/hub/1 … in-the-Hub

6. profile image49
    aman pawanposted 4 years ago

still i am not earning mony but i think i will not earn by this site

working