What makes hubpages different from other writing communities?

1. jpcmc profile image91
    jpcmcposted 5 years ago

What makes hubpages different from other writing communities?

There are many choices when it comes to communities and sites for writers.  But what makes hubpages different from others like Squiddo, Ezinearticles, etc.?  Are ther more benefits here compared to the rest?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

The people that run the software here are absolutely first rate, and their design and the site's functionality is something that ....is incomparable, first rate and then some, and the staff is truly most often very very friendly, cooperative, and concerned about their jobs, and the user's experience.

Also this is surely a larger community than others.  It would be impossible for someone to NOT meet people that they share interests and views with here.

The Hubpages Ad program isn't for everyone - but there's not another site with something like that going that I know of.  I do the ad program here.  I'll work on adsense income on other sites.  I truly like knowing that I'll make something every day here.  The ebay program - I don't know of other sites offering that, and that's something that could really make someone some dollars.  I also think this is the best site for amazon.com sales.

I don't know of another site that gives you so much information as does Hubpages.com, and I'm talking about stats and such for your hubs.  Yes I know that you can get more info with Google Analytics, but even knowing how to set all that up can be a pain in the rear.  Hubpages just truly goes the extra mile for it's users.

3. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 5 years ago

There are so many writing sites but Hubpages is my best so far you just got to know how to earn,  there is nothing complicated about writing for HP  straight forward for me,  a friendly community and questions are often answered to the point and without delay a helpful writing site

working