The hubs I take the most time on are not as popular any help?

1. kayyluh profile image79
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

The hubs I take the most time on are not as popular any help?

Hey everyone! Well I'm starting to think that a good quality hub doesn't really matter because, if you think about if you go to google and someone clicks on my article how will they know if it's good or not? The only people who will think it has high quality will be on hubpages and they won't know without clicking on the hub. It seems that the hubs I put the most time and effort into are not as popular as the short and simple ones. For example I was told to write good quality hubs and I normally write crafts, recipes, etc. So I decided to write something different I saw no change tips?

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image81
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

It never fails.  The Hubs I'm most excited about sit there, and sit there, and sit there.  In fact the ones I spend the most time on as far as research and fact-checking goes, tend to get the fewest comments.  Then I write something off the top of my head, usually a reaction to something that's recently happened to me, and boom!  Folks read and comment like the house is on fire. 

I can't predict which ones will get response and which ones won't any better today than I could eight months ago when I first started.  I was honored to be one of the best new hubbers last year, but I've never been Hub of the Day or made more than $1 in a month (so far).

But - I'm having a great time.  I'm closing in on 100 hubs and I've made great friends along the way.  So no complaints.  I'm just saying, if you figure it out, please let me know!

3. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

High quality hubs really do matter, because they will encourage people to read your other hubs. When you first start, it takes a lot of time before your hubs start to get a lot of views, no matter what you wright about. You need to use the right tags and put a summary in the hub.