jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How often your hubs are commented by Guest users?

1. Vinaya Ghimire profile image89
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 6 years ago

How often your hubs are commented by Guest users?

These days I get comments from Guest users and I see a rise in traffic from search engines.

2. Sadie14 profile image88
    Sadie14posted 6 years ago

I have never had a guest comment on any of my hubs. I didn't know they even could.

3. luse profile image74
    luseposted 6 years ago

Same as Sadie14, I've never had a guest comment on any of my hubs either!

4. annart profile image85
    annartposted 6 years ago

I haven't either, sadly.  I wonder if there's a way to get guests to comment more often, anyone know?  Is it just that a hub is more search-engine friendly?

5. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

I have guest users comments on a few of my hubs regularly. That doesn't mean every day, but on a regular basis. This is a great sign! Organic search traffic is what you need to really succeed. Glad to hear you're doing good smile

6. shampa sadhya profile image84
    shampa sadhyaposted 6 years ago

I also received some comments from guest users especially on the hub on Anna Hazare.

7. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

Most of the guest users who comment on my hubs are friends and family

8. alifeofdesign profile image90
    alifeofdesignposted 6 years ago

I have had a few guests comment on my Hubs. After submitting a Hub, I introduce it to my friends via Facebook and I think that guides those folks to read my article. I do wish that more people reading the hubs would leave comments. It is a rewarding part of writing, having people share their thoughts on what you've written.

9. radhapriestess profile image65
    radhapriestessposted 6 years ago

Most people who comment are connected with my facebook friend network, but some times I get some guests.  I am most concerned with the quality of what I do.  I aim for that most of all and being more original.

10. I Am Rosa profile image89
    I Am Rosaposted 6 years ago

So far, only twice.  The first time was someone who left a nasty comment anonymously and the second time was someone how wanted me to review their product and post a hub about it.

11. profile image0
    whowasposted 5 years ago

Well, I had my first guest comment today and interestingly, it was in the form of a question asking me for clarification/further information about what i had written in the hub.

I commented back with my best answer.

I wonder, can a guest commenter get email alerts to recieve news of new comments to that hub? I wouldn't mind getting a conversation going...