jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which would generate more income: (a) turn on only HubPages Ads, or (b) turn on

1. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

Which would generate more income: (a) turn on only HubPages Ads, or (b) turn on HubPages ads and Goo

Have anyone tried this experiment?

2. Jessi10 profile image77
    Jessi10posted 6 years ago

That is a great question. Many Hubbers here will try to experiment with that, but in reality, I think we earn money from both programs. I personally make more money from the ad program, google, not so much, but then again, i'm still marketing my hubs.

3. samadaslam profile image60
    samadaslamposted 6 years ago

I personally think that Ad Program will generate more income despite the fact that it gives you only 60% share. The reason is technical i.e. Hubpages account is corporate or premium account which gets higher click rate.

4. Cliff Mendrez profile image88
    Cliff Mendrezposted 6 years ago

There have been a number of hubbers who have shared their experiences with these two programs. Some did better with Adsense only, while others earned more with the Ad Program. You have to do your own experiment and see which works better for you. Remember that the type of hubs you create and the kind of traffic you receive are two significant factors that will influence the result of your experiment.

5. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 6 years ago

I personally use both.  I already make enough in adsense each month for payout though from my other websites.  I decided to try both and see how that worked and so far I am making money here with both.  For me, I make more on Adsense in general but not so much here.  I think using both is beneficial in my case.