I'm almost to 200.00 in adsense revenue!

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (64 posts)
  1. Jerrico Usher profile image56
    Jerrico Usherposted 15 years ago

I've been on HubPages now for about 10 months and it took that long to generate 100.00, but since I hit my 100th hub or so my monthly revenue has gone up about 30.00 a month and I'm starting to see some decent change rolling in now.. seems a snowball effect happens when you get enough chump change hubs down on digital hub paper.

I remember seeing for 10 months "earnings for last 7 days = .70" now its more like a dollar a day or more (no promotion yet mind you)... I'm running a sort of experiment in that end as I embark on my new HubPages account for which I will be promoting with backlinks and more. between the two I can show how much of a difference it makes to write hubs AND promote them. At first I will only promote them with small blogs on a blog network of about 800 wordpress authority sites to see how well that does, I'll keep you posted.  I won't be promoting my first account to see how long it takes naturally to start to make some good money, I'll continue to add hubs as well.

I'm also embarking on signing up affiliates for more income from the HubPages 20% deal so we'll see how that goes. I want to show people that there is some money to be made here if you do things right (which equates to using the service essentially and following the off and on page optimization models).. This is what my upcoming site will be all about- showing hubers how to do this 2,000.00 a month income from hubpages that we all heard about in the introduction newsletter/starter email..

all free, my motivation for income on the site will be one of two things, adsense ads on the site itself, and affiliate sign ups as all links going back into hubpages will have a token embedded, but my personal motivation is to see if I can bring more people into the money making arena here, I know we can do it and I'm going to prove it. The site will be designed to help new hubpages potentials (new authors) get fired up from the start and know what to do, what to expect, and what not to do (like not promoting and expecting money to rollin before a years time (sound familiar?)..

I'll do this in a fascinating way- using hubs already in existence on the topic as well as adding my own two cents.. I'd love to see 100,000 hubbers making 2,000 a month in adsense, I'm sure hubpages staff would too.

Cheers

Jerrico

1. SweetiePie profile image83
      SweetiePieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It sounds like in a month or two you will be getting a payout every month, and reach your goal soon after that.

2. thranax profile image72
    thranaxposted 15 years ago

Gratz on your achievements.

~thranax~

3. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 15 years ago

well done Jerrico Usher - hope to reach the same outcome at some point - hopefully sooner than later! .

cheers
    ajcor

4. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

The more the merrier Jerrico big_smile Good job!

5. Jerrico Usher profile image56
    Jerrico Usherposted 15 years ago

Thanks everyone, but this is just the tip of that huge iceburg.. I intend to hit that 2,000 a month mark to prove it can be done, then I want to show everyone else how to do it (with my site project smile

Let's do this!

Jerrico

6. WHoArtNow profile image82
    WHoArtNowposted 15 years ago

Yay to Jericho! I'm looking forward to earning more than $.30 a day! But hey, it took me 4 months to earn my first dollar, and 2 months to earn the next $8 big_smile

7. Ryan Hupfer profile image60
    Ryan Hupferposted 15 years ago

That's what I'm talking about, Jerrico!

Can I take any credit for this? smile

Jerrico Usherposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yes Hup I am relinquishing all of the credit to you my man, you are the inspiration behind all of my success, I raise my challis/cup hip-hip (crowd)"horaaaaay" hip-hip (crowd)"horaaaaaayyy"

the crowd has spoken..  where would we be without our brilliant marketing genius Ryan?

Man I'm having trouble squeezing in a few moments a day to add to the site I want to build for this project (showing everyone how to generate 2,000 a month from HP).. I'm trying to maintain 13 income streams, write blogs (my day job) articles (for marketors to submit) my other side day job, and still write hubs! I put a trouble ticket into god to add 2 more hours to the day- worth a shot right?

aaaaaahhh, nice to see some money rolling in from my hubpages.. seems currently about 40.00 a month steady, thats over 1.00 a day which in adsense site terms is very good (4.00 is optimal for the lower realm of great)..

so 2,000 a month would be what daily?  looks like 65 unless my calculators broke smile  so the goal is 65.00 a day+ I'll shoot for 100 so 3,000 whoohoo.. Hub the builder- can we fix it? YES WE CANNNNN!

8. compu-smart profile image89
    compu-smartposted 15 years ago

Good job Jerrico Usher.. It sounds and looks like you have the passion and skills to acheive your goals! smile

I think I do smile but I'm not cool with just ME reaching these goals, I heard a rumor that it is lonely at the top and instead of getting there and finding out its true I thought I'd use my head and bring a bunch of people with me so we could have a party.. whacha think?

Jerrico

1. compu-smart profile image89
        compu-smartposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Apologies 4 L8 reply!smile
        I think it sounds like a party!!

I will be publishing an article which will detaill all my statistics from earnings, traffic, views etc  to celebrate my 2 year Hubpage anniversary..
        smile

That's awesom Comput-smart... maybe I'll add it to the hall of fame on my site, if I ever get it build lol I need 2 more hours in the day, I've sent a trouble ticket to god hehe... hubs like yours that do this will definately help new hubbers gain perspective.

1. compu-smart profile image89
            compu-smartposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Sweet!wink

I had to laugh at your comment as i am too trying to get a site off the ground AND I could do with wayy more hours in a day!

Tell me about it.. one adsense site (built correctly) takes about 2 full days just to write the articles (providing you write non stop for the full 24 hours lol) a few days to proofread and rewrite, then their are submission articles, blogs (at least 30 per month), various other promotional things.. this site needs 10-15 pages @ about 500-700 words a page..

then you have to maintain(promote) it for 3 months before selling it for a grand (hopefully)

I'm doing this times 20 right now... I'm seriousely concidering outsourcing all of the writing which can be expensive but still very profitable... the one site I will not outsource is the HP site but at the rate I'm going with it its going to take a year just to write the content (this site will have over 50 pages when I'm through with it (with a built in "thread" to guide people through a course..) but the hard part is I'm learning and applying what I'm trying to teach myself (on the job training?) to do it, if it works include it... test test test...

In the end I could use a few more days a month @ about 5 more hours a day? lol... I'm concidering taking them from my sleep hours. I always get 8 hours of sleep but lately I've been shaving off an hour or two a day of sleep to get work done (6-7 hours sleep) but making up for it in a power nap 15 minutes in the middle (using my power nap meditation/technology)... sigh... this is the price of wealth though my friend, work now play later.

Jerrico

9. charlemont profile image74
    charlemontposted 15 years ago

Jerrico, some simple math tells me that each hub making $1/day multiplied by 100 hubs will end in $3,000/month smile
    Since you have over 100 hubs already, I bet all you need is some promo to prove that wink

You know your right, I wasn't thinking about it linearly, but more as my hubpages account being ONE collective site! If I could get each hub to make 1.00 a day I actually could pull off the 2-3,000.00 goal.. thank you for opening my eyes.. I'm working so hard these days maintaining everything that I lost sight of the details like this.. this is exciting to think about.. awesome..

Jerrico

p.s. I have within my grasp the powerful marketing tools I've always wanted smile and I think my hubs do have that quality that could earn 1.00 a day in adsense.. thank you!

2. Jerrico Usher profile image56

That gives me a new angle on my sites concept to show people how to generate 2,000 a month on hubpages.. using a linear set amount of hubs (to start) of 100 high quality hubs.... hmmm now the brain is going.. theres no sleep happening tonight..

Jerrico

10. DJ Funktual profile image77
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

I have made a total of $59.16
    Despite staedy daily traffi for months my Adsense earnings has gone from $20.00 a month to 10 to 6 ion the last 2 months.  My traffic had grown so much this makes no sense.

1. rockinjoe profile image89
      rockinjoeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Mine did that for awhile, as well-but then perked up again. I got my first check last spring and about to receive my second, so hang in there, you funky white boy.

2. charlemont profile image74
      charlemontposted 15 years agoin reply to this

In part it depends on what sources traffic come from. That from hubpages is less revenue-rewarding than from search engines, in my humble experience.

3. Jerrico Usher profile image56

I explained that happenstance in your other thread DJ, your simply not using the right SEO to traffic convergence.

To use a metaphor I used in your thread:

You have the stadium (your hub account) you have the intrigued fans (your readers aka traffic) you have the talent/band/entertainment (your hubs) but you have no guard at the door checking tickets, you have no ticket sales, all the food is laid out and nobody is watching the register... people are just coming in free, and have no reason to do otherwise.

Your running a charity concert my friend, and yes everyone is having a smashing time! but they have no motivation to help you pay for the concert, the food, or anything else... they are all patting you on the back (comments box) thanks DJ you throw a kick ass party bro!

What you  need to do is design your hubs so the ads pop up that entice them to click, you need to mellow your hubs down to half entertaining half information (to generate ads that make people want to click them) and you need to stop giving the WHOLE concert away free, give them enough to quench part of their thirst entertainment wise, part informative wise (tell them some secrets about Jimmy Hendricks they didn't know but not EVERYTHING, so if an add on "Jimmy Hendricks" secrets pops up they CLICK IT.

If you focus your article to JUST JIMMY HENDRICKS then you need to use his name 3% of the time, for a 500 word hub that’s about 10 times (use your calculator to get your hubs amount), this will prompt Google ads to find sites promoting Jimmy Hendricks. If you have every artist in there Google ads sees no relevance and you may get a bunch of crap ads, with just jimmy jimmy jimmy jimmy etc... a pattern immerges and look a jimmy Hendricks secret tape stash site ad pops up and sync you didn't tell them ALL of the secrets they have a reason to click the ad and get the skinny!.. some of those sites in the ads are adsense sites, someone makes a site about "all the secrets of Jimmy Hendricks nobody ever told you" and your hub will attract that ad... do you see how this works?

I hope this translates...

Jerrico

11. Ryan Hupfer profile image60
    Ryan Hupferposted 15 years ago

Thanks for the shout-out, Jerrico...you have an amazing way to get others all excited and pumped up. I just hope that those 2 hours a day show up somewhere. smile

They will.. in the indention of my chair haha... and all those star bucks coffee cups I'm piline up around my computer to build a hub house smile anyone ever thought of starting a pizza place called the Pizza Hub? lol

12. Dorsi profile image88
    Dorsiposted 15 years ago

Sounds great and I'll be along for the ride- I am really stoked- my adsense went from pennies a day to about a steady 2-4 dollars a day recently. Then I got PSA ads because I hadn't yet entered my now lost pin number. So hopefully I can ramp back up to that number again quickly after I receive my new pin, because I am on mission and determined to make a decent living here at HubPages, and I know it can be done- just takes time, perseverance and most of all "quality hubs"!!!

Honestly I think I'd make a ton more money AWAY from HubPages and that HubPages will probably only ground me away from the really big money, the system is brilliant and as a starter ground for earning its not a bad place to start, but with the promotional power you'd have to put into it on going there are actually better ways-

BUT-

A few things to keep in mind.

HubPages can be leveraged none the less to produce a seamless passive income with adequate promotion to maintain your ROI needs to make it worth your time/expense (including time). So HubPages is not something I will discount.

I have hung back with HubPages because I believe in loyalty to those resources that helped me reach my goals especially financially and socially in educating me, so my loyalty to HubPages is deeper than income. If it were just income I'd of stopped probably around hub 75 when I didn't see any money.

BUT

again I hung back to help others by sharing my nuggets of wisdom acquired in my experience and journey, you will notice the many hubs lately on making money, seo, etc.. etc.. etc...

In hanging back however I have had a chance to reassess the value of the HubPages experience and I've come up with a few things that make me really thank people like Ryan who kept me here (the Hubber of the week nomination actually put me back over the fence after my 106th hub when I was going to ditch HubPages for my new found path (jerricousher.superapprentice.com)...

1.  I realized that I could use my new found path and power tools to generate an affiliate income with HubPages by funneling new authors in.

2.  I realized I could in the same breath using the same tool/the site/ to help (my way of giving back) other Hubbers reach that ever dreamed after 2,000.00 a month mark on HubPages offering them virtual financial freedom (from that hated job at least right?).

3.  I realized I could use my new path to also supe up my now 119 hubs to push them to 1.00 a day adsense revenue to generate 3,000+ dollars a month in just my hub adsense account (and I can see once this site is pumped up with 100k unique hits a month in traffic it generating around 10k a month in income

So in the end hanging back to help others, and to use the service as I just love building hubs for therapeutic and Journal entry type (I used hubs to document my journey through life) reasons, I've discovered a hidden to me until recently LUCRATIVE venture still left in HubPages. And I hope I can use this to help others to raise the roof on their own potential.

All in all I'm having a blast and learning a lot.. Finally back in the community forum again, I feel I've reconnected with the HubPages family... ok that was winded.. sorry (too much starbucks)..

Jerrico

You had to go mention Starbucks, now I want some smile.

Sorry bout that... My roomate has a "hot date" tonight and is paying me 20.00 to go to starbucks to suck down some coffee and a pastry for 4 hours.. so I'll be writing my 5.00 articles for the next 5 hours smile I'm not really looking forward to writing 6 400 word articles on Hemmhoroids (but that's what's in the que) while sitting at starbucks sipping my favorite white mocha extra shot (3 shot) and butter carmel (lots) whip cream.. how do you even say that in Java-speak?

is it trip-shot-hot-white-mocha-whip-w/butter carmel?

Every time I try to get cleaver like that in person I screw it up and they all laugh at me smile but glad to make them smile smile

I think someone should make a hub on Java-speak

I agree, especially the term ghetto-latte, which is a term I was disconcerted by at first.  However, it apparently is a plain coffee that a person fixes up with the creamers as opposed to paying for the extras.  I myself like the java chip frappucino and do not scrimp as I want what I enjoy when I occasionally go to Starbucks.

13. wannabwestern profile image94
    wannabwesternposted 15 years ago

Just want to say congratulations. You dream it you can do it. I really do believe that.

Yea and some day I'll have a Hubstantial income here smile

14. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 15 years ago

good thinking 99 - am going to try this strategy very soon!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image74
      Maddie Ruudposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Um, what?

Yea I'm a bit confused too... I deducted that 99 was referring to Maddie, but what strategy?

15. Bard of Ely profile image80
    Bard of Elyposted 15 years ago

Congratulations, Jerrico! I'm impressed and will be happy when I make my first 100!

Thank you.. how about making 2,000 *wink* stay tuned.

16. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 15 years ago

sorry about using the word "strategy" To provide clarity to you I was thinking about the lightglobe moment/style of marketing where Jerrico said in his comment/explanation that with the promotion of say 100 hubs X $1.00 per day = an est.$3,000 in adsense income per month is possible - my remark was not about starbucks coffee! I just hadn't realised that maybe these riches could possibly be realised in my future! from a person who does not think about keywords, seo strategies, etc. but should learn asap. smile
    ps  *Good thinking 99 * was the expression used by a 1970's (?) american TV detective  to his offsider in *Get Smart*.

1. SamurWriter profile image57
      SamurWriterposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It's funny when you simplify things down to "a dollar a day x 100 hubs" it really brings the idea home.. here I was thinking about the big picture but not really paying attention to the simplest strategy, don't try to make 100+ hubs earn you 2,000 a month, just focus on making EACH hub earn you 1.00 a month smile I'm doing this with adsense sites although the goal is 4.00 a month then sell the site for a grand smile 895% profit smile not bad...

17. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 15 years ago

SamurWriter - I like this idea also - this is your aim? not an actuality as yet. Please share when it happens for you. cheers.

Yes this is my aim, I want to turn 500+ hubpages authors into 2k/month publishers deriving all this income from the site.. if you want to keep up to date join my project test account (samurwriter) as a fan... thats where all the action will happen...

Jerrico

18. admaster profile image54
    admasterposted 15 years ago

congrats, i hit the $200 plus mark last month. should be getting a check soon.http://picforyou.info/img/409/m08y1019dwvl/mwari23smiley.jpg

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I very much doubt you have made $200 with 2 copied articles in 1 month.

And the checks are issued after $100.

maybe its from other ventures as well and she made 200.00 in total adsense for the month? give her the benefit of the doubt guys...

2. agvulpes profile image85
      agvulpesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, right and Iv'e got a bridge for sale, down here in Australia if anyone's interested!

1. ajcor profile image60
        ajcorposted 15 years agoin reply to this

does that come with Kangaroos??

1. agvulpes profile image85

Only if you take the platinum package?
          But if you leave your email address I'll throw in a Wallaby!

19. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 15 years ago

done - although I did have heart set on a koala or two but no possums mind!!!!
    did you say that I could pay out my adsense income? could take a while. big_smile

1. agvulpes profile image85

Ok I'd offer you 30 years interest free but that's already been done.
      Now I wouldn't have to go to the back of Tilba to repossess that Coathanger woud I?

1. ajcor profile image60

no only to ass oops I mean Yass - why the coathanger why not the Princes bridge with its pretty little lamps that spans the upside down river ! not so far for you to come should I take too long to pay!

20. Shirley Anderson profile image70
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

Congrats, Jerico.

I've just made my first $100, too.  I'll be fun to try and speed up the process for the next $100.

I thought they cut the first check at 100 but apparently its where ever you are at the end of that month when you make 100.. my first check 135.26

thanks, yea I'm hoping to help alot of people do that.. I would love to see my two beta testers do it within the first year, one is my dad the other is an undisclosed hubber smile with new accounts starting fresh and will be using all the SEO tricks... the new accounts will help track exact numbers.. These will be my first "BluePrint" affiliates as well. I will be writing hubs on my SamurWriter account on this whole process as I go to link the training site back to these hubs so if you'd like to keep up with events in this experiment befan that account so see hubtivity activity.

My dad's account will be different from the other hubbers account by the way, he's using this account in conjunction with his SA sites(adsense sites) as well, the other hubber will be using this as pure HubPages income, so this should give me a good cross section of both realms, again hubs will be written as things unfold.

Jerrico

1. Shirley Anderson profile image70
        Shirley Andersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Sounds great.  You're going to be very busy!

Thx for sharing all of this.

Busy is putting it mildly, On my plate right now (due tomorrow):

I'm working on the Hubpages 2,000 experiment in my free time about an hour a day or so, usually a few minutes fee between the following projects:

right now I have 20/ 400 word articles (with 3% kw sat) + 140/ 100word blogs, + 13 sites (@ 10/ 700 word articles each/3% kw sat) + 13x 4/ 400 word articles (article submissions for 13 sites = 52) + I try to squeeze in a hub once a week + sleep + eating + catching my favorite shows Sons of Anarchy, My own worst Enemy, Heroes, 30 Rock, Alf, Terminator The Sara connar cronicles,

(I watch the television shows in a second monitor from hulu.com as I work smile

and this is just the last 2 days worth of seeds geminating! I don't know how I do it but I do...

all the while I'm also in charge of 116 Outsource writers through Yahoo messenger and a Ticket System, beta testing software for the company I work for (the 100 word blogs I do about 100 a day)... and figuring out my next move (studying a Nich Domination course between shows as its all videos and some eBooks)

whew...

Luckily for me I think and type at 120 words per minute and when possible I use dragon naturally speaking to type about 145 words per minute (then I have to go back and make corrections but it saves me the spell check and grammar problems)...

2 Million by 2010... think I'll make it?

Jerrico

1. ajcor profile image60

whew!!!   I certainly think that if you can manage all that you deserve to make your millions!  big_smile which equals gobsmacked.

I'm getting a lot of resistance to my trying to help other Hubbers out, mainly from people in the forum but that makes up only about 1% of the HubPages community, its the same people too, but I won't let the few outweigh the many, there are a lot of people who do want my help this is apparent on my experiment site, but my hopes are to crack the code and make it easy to apply for new hub authors that sign up.

I would love to see hundreds of thousands of people making 2k a month here, how cool would this be? HubPages would truly dominate the internet as the money making kingdom smile well maybe that’s being optimistic, but people would join just by virtue that so many others made it so it would be good for a lot of reasons. Also with so many new members who knows what ideas they will bring to the table!

The thing I don't think many realize is that HubPages revenue is what allows them to hire more people, upgrade features, and make HubPages phenomenally better... with twice our current amount of members they would certainly have the funds to expand and who knows what coolness would come out of it. My goal is not only to sign up more people but to help the many who are whining about the 100.00 check after a year, to get up and do something about it. The beauty is they can do it with their current 100 hubs or so its just a housecleaning seo project. I'm moving my hubs over to my other account as I filter them through SEO so I will continue to hub but I will use this bridge to convert my pleasure hubs into SEO money makers...

cheers

Jerrico

p.s. I like your idea of putting the post above the quote smile brilliant!

21. sunstreeks profile image82
    sunstreeksposted 15 years ago

It is totally possible to have a $200 check from Adsense as your first check. I changed my settings to hold my check instead of automatically send at $100. Even though I reached the payout months ago. Then a little while ago I switched it back. My method to ensure I'd have money right before christmas wink

cheers!

Thats a great idea!

2. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Clever idea, I wish I'd thought of that!   I just hit my second $100 mark, but because it's 3rd November, they won't send out the cheque till the end of December sad

I can now officially say I'm in profit - counting all my income from all my internet ventures (Helium, HubPages, Bellydanceoz.com) and deducting all my costs (hosting, domain names, phpBay, and a few other bits and pieces), I'm $257 in front.

Of course, that's not taking into account ANY of my time writing, posting, networking etc - that probably works out at about 2 cents an hour!

call me quaint but I tend to include those whose lives I touched (that I know of) as part of my income/currency/time expence to earning... also if my work say a hub produced a seed, say someone contacted me and became a great resource of work, information, or inspiration, then I count that in the grand scheme of things. Although some of my income earned now is based on an off hubpages site for example, the guy found me after reading my hub, so although there is the income I make to work ratio (write article make money) I also have to concider that that hub made it possible thus if the hub makes no revenue it still made me valuable currency in it's life, so no time was wasted on that hub... sort of a big picture look at my galaxy smile Keeps me feeling like my work is valuable so long as it produces some result, triggers something, or helps someone.

Jerrico

22. profile image0
    Writer Riderposted 15 years ago

Congrats. I aim to reach that amount with time. Funny, though, they keep adding money to the CPM but not to my earnings. Strange.

23. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 15 years ago

well Congratulations to you all hardworking literay scholars !!!!

I havent earned anything not one cent ,not even a brass razzoo.......

Its all good Im still a rookie......

One thing I was wondering though, if they like pay out like 4% ( saw that figure somewhere).......who is receiving the majority? and is it time for raise yet...lol

Good Luck and God Bless all

Take a look at the "rookie tips" post I made that just for you (and any other rookies or people who want to use it).. this should help juice up your hubs, you can retrofit your hub using this (unfortunately the titles cannot be fixed (you'll see what I mean in there).. Hope this helps you out.. (heres a teleport ride to it:  http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/8979 )

Welcome aboard brother hubber wink

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
        Eaglekiwiposted 15 years agoin reply to this

how cool !!! and thanks heaps for taking the time out to help......honestly I cant wait to click on it , I kinda started out ok in my first hub although I was pretty confused most of them time on how to use the capsules actually it was embarassing to begin with ,then I just crumbled into a mess of laughing matter...hahaha...anyone would have thought I had gone back to school and waiting on my grade....or some giant publishing company would be  banging down  my door urging me to sign them up....lol lol........I just put on some waders and move around slowly in the world of technology .
        BUT  I do know how to change my photo..hahaha..so that will keep me amused for a couple of weeks.......
        Tell me please, my hub score went down ,is that because someone rated it down ?........( oh hell ).......but they told me to be myself.......anyway thanks again....im off to change my pic...hahaha....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)