jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How does the score on hub pages work? Sorry, I am new to this site, so I m not t

1. ajmahent profile image61
    ajmahentposted 6 years ago

How does the score on hub pages work? Sorry, I am new to this site, so I m not to sure.

2. aidensdada profile image78
    aidensdadaposted 6 years ago

Your hubber score is an average of your scores that you receive for the hubs that you write. Those scores are derived from a number of factors including most importantly the overall quality of your hubs. For some examples of well written and scored hubs check out one of mine.

3. Ironman1992 profile image62
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

There is the hubber score, which is the hubber's overall score, and there are hub scores, which are scores of each specific hub. Your hubber score is a score of your profile. It is affected by the traffic your hubs are getting and the scores of your hubs. It is pretty much controled by your popularity. Your hub scores are also affected by traffic and other features. Both your hubber score and your hub scores will fluctuate a lot.

4. MojoDawg profile image59
    MojoDawgposted 6 years ago

Your hub score is contingent on the make-up of each hub based on Hub-pages ideal hub structure, if you search something like(ideal hub structure) or something like that you will find a hub that is recommended as having the preferred modules and there are some helpful suggestion there that will really help your hub scores.
    also interlinking your hubs with relevant hubs, mostly your own is part of your score and it will help with traffic. (find this under hop a hub)

The hubber score is based on your profile's completeness, regularly publishing hubs and the level of activity within the community such as commenting, getting comments on your hubs, asking questions and answering questions. This sort of like becoming an asset to the hub-pages community.

Publishing quality hubs helps everything, and the more buzz you create, your profile score will go up as well.

Blessings upon your writing.