When did you start seeing income from hubpages?

1. kayyluh profile image78
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

When did you start seeing income from hubpages?

You have to give me an amount, I would just like to know your period of time. Also why does it take some people years to see actual money coming in? Is it because it takes that long to write so many hubs? What are y'alls opinions about the subject. Thanks everyone hope you all have a great day:)

2. terrektwo profile image83
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Earning money the first month but probably a few months in before first check.

3. Bldg an Architect profile image66
    Bldg an Architectposted 6 years ago

I got 10 cents my third day on HubPages.  I'm still a newcomer, so I don't know how well things will go from here.

I think there are two main strategies for making money here:
    --A few high-quality, targeted hubs.  These will get less traffic, but you'll probably get  a higher click through rate.
    --Writing a ton of hubs on broad, universally-appealing topics.  These will probably be lower quality, but get more traffic.  I doubt the traffic will stick around very long on each visit because those topics have a lot of info online (thus lower CTR).

Obviously in an ideal world, you'd have tons of high-quality hubs, but that's a big time commitment.

I think people who are less successful probably don't promote their work.  Participate in the community, use social bookmarking, and build external backlinks to drive traffic.

working