jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you use the Amazon Ads in your hubs?

1. Curiad profile image80
    Curiadposted 5 years ago

Do you use the Amazon Ads in your hubs?

Or do you use the HubPages Click only. I am not clear on if the HP revenue is mixed with the amazon ads or not.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

Amazon is a separate revenue generator, not combined with HP Ads.
    I usually include a couple of Amazon capsules in my hubs-- sometimes they just act as a nice graphic to enhance layout, or to show a book  or two related to my hub subject.
    I don't earn a lot from them-- maybe 10-15$ per month, which is credited to my Amazon account. I buy from them often, so it's always nice to have a little discount.
    Also, since I have a book on Amazon-- I'm likely to show that if it is relavant.

3. michiganman567 profile image83
    michiganman567posted 5 years ago

I have them.  I've never sold a book off of a Hubpages Amazon ad.  I think that if you are going to use them you should target products that are relevant to your article rather than books. 

Yes, you have to add the Amazon ads separately from the Google ads.  When you place them into your article, Amazon will try to suggest feeds.  I would recommend spending a few minutes and finding your own items that you want to feature in the ad. 

The first step is signing up for an Amazon Associates account.  It is pretty easy to get.  Good Luck.

4. profile image0
    mikeydcarroll67posted 5 years ago

It is separate but I've just started earning a little bit from them. Its not a lot but it is a start.

5. sandrabusby profile image84
    sandrabusbyposted 5 years ago

So far I haven't, but I'm going to start mostly because I like the color added by the graphics and also because I've read so....many  of their books.   I know nothing about the revenue, yet.  Sandra Busby

6. networmed profile image60
    networmedposted 5 years ago

Yes, I do. Although, I only have two hubs currently. And yes, it's a separate revenue, I think this was recent change, if I can recall correctly.

working