jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Which Hub has had the most traffic do far?

1. Tony the writer profile image73
    Tony the writerposted 6 years ago

Which Hub has had the most traffic do far?

2. Healthy Pursuits profile image91
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 6 years ago

Well, I don't have the answer to this question, but it's the first that I reacted to with "Wow! That's a great question!".

3. LABrashear profile image60
    LABrashearposted 6 years ago

I'm guessing you mean of all the hubbers on all HubPages?  What a great question!  I don't even know where you would find that answer, but I'm following because I'm curious now.

4. giocatore profile image86
    giocatoreposted 6 years ago

I assume you mean an individual's hubs, and if that's the case, for me the top hubs by far are those singled out by the HP community, such as hub nuggets and hub of the day. HP also pitched one of my hubs on Facebook and it saw a lot of page views. Topics of my more successful hubs include food, travel, poker, humor and music.

5. ayliss08 profile image60
    ayliss08posted 6 years ago

I think informative, interesting, and helpful hubs on some popular topics always have the most traffic.

6. WookieWonderfuls profile image59
    WookieWonderfulsposted 6 years ago

The hub thats received the most traffic ever was my siri substitute hub here - http:/ /wookiewonderfuls [dot] hubpages [dot] com/hub/Vlingo-The-closest-thing-to-siri-for-iphone

Unfortunately I'm not yet smart enough to provide a hyperlink :p so you will have to replace the [dot] smile

7. Barbara Kay profile image89
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

I read that the guy with the hub "How to Get Rid of a Pimple Overnight" earns $100 a month from just that one hub. He must be close.