jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Why do pretty much all my hubs have the little blue "traffic falling" icon all o

1. TylerSteele profile image82
    TylerSteeleposted 6 years ago

Why do pretty much all my hubs have the little blue "traffic falling" icon all of a sudden?

2. Sweetheart2997 profile image59
    Sweetheart2997posted 6 years ago

I really don't know. Only one of mine has that.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

It is only an indication that traffic on a particular hub is falling.  Red ones indicate rising traffic. Blue ones indicate less traffic than previous.  No big deal, only an indication of how hub traffic is trending on a particular hub.
    I get reds and blues all the time.
    If you are just starting out, your hubs might be read by a lot of hubbers right off the bat. Then traffic will fall off. Once you start getting outside traffic, they will probably have red 'up" arrows.
    It's normal. Blue arrows are not fatal, at all.

4. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

It's the nature of hubs.  They surge and then fall.  Think of it like ocean tides and you'll feel better.  Don't worry; the waves will come back again.

5. shimmering Dawn profile image71
    shimmering Dawnposted 6 years ago

That is because you just got Pandalized. Panda 3.3 has done that to many hubbers last week. You may be one of those unfortunate ones.

6. Bills Place profile image83
    Bills Placeposted 6 years ago

The blue arrow's means "traffic falling" and the red means "traffic rising". Basically think of it like the stock market and the page views (traffic) is the stock value. If that particular hub is getting more views than the previous day, you will have a red arrow (rising), or if you have less page views that then previous day you get a blue (falling) arrow.

It's normal, but if the blue arrow bothers you (you keep getting less page views) do a little research on the hub. Go to the hub and look at it's stats, where was most of the traffic coming from? Sometimes doing this you can get ideas on how to get more traffic back to your hubs. For example, if the hub was getting most of it's traffic from your Facebook, try sharing it again and see what happens.

The real question is, why is the traffic rising arrow red and the traffic falling is blue? That is what threw me off at first because generally red represents "bad" and rising traffic is never bad!

7. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

The traffic in those hubs are falling. It's like Faceless39 said, It's the nature of hubs.

8. Sadie14 profile image89
    Sadie14posted 6 years ago

Don't feel bad, mine do that all the time then sometimes the next day they are red and going back up. I've also found that they do it more toward the weekend when all my traffic tends to fall.