jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When you are using redgage, is it better to post your articles as blogs or links

1. avan989 profile image72
    avan989posted 6 years ago

When you are using redgage, is it better to post your articles as blogs or links?

2. Esmeowl12 profile image80
    Esmeowl12posted 6 years ago

I've had more luck posting as links rather than blogs.

3. MarleneB profile image96
    MarleneBposted 6 years ago

I don't have much experience with RedGage, so I did some research and from what I have found, it looks like a viable resource for people wanting to earn money on the internet. If I had to place a bet, I would bet that posting articles as blogs is a better way to go. Links don't provide much credibility, but if you develop a following of readers you stand a better chance of generating more income. I don't think I'd follow someone who was just posting links, but I would follow someone who blogs about something that interests me. But, that's me. I'm an older generation that likes handwritten notes. The newer, more hip generation may like to skip all the jargon and go straight to the link. I guess it just depends on who your target market is. At the end of the day, chalk my answer up as "Post your articles as blogs".

4. CZCZCZ profile image84
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

Post as links unless you want to write fresh unique content in the blog and add a link there to your hub.  There is a section under profile called sites that allows you to update your hubs as individual sites and list them right on your profile as well.