jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How often do you post your Hubpage stories to Facebook?

1. lpanfil profile image79
    lpanfilposted 6 years ago

How often do you post your Hubpage stories to Facebook?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

Every time I write a new Hub, I post the link on my Facebook page, as well as on the pages of some groups I belong to and some friends who are "fans" of my work. Which amounts to maybe a half dozen times, in total.

Occasionally if I can't come up with something witty to put in my status update on a given day, I'll post a link that goes directly to my Hubpages profile strictly for the heck of it, usually with a self deprecating joke like "I can't think of anything to status about so here's a link to my articles on Hubpages. Have you read a Hub today? You'll laugh, you'll cry, it'll become a part of you."

3. profile image0
    Emer420posted 6 years ago

I only post hubs on my facebook if I want my facebook friends to read them.  If it is something that someone on there wouldn't be interested in, I don't post it anywhere else but Hubpages.  It turns out, though, that I have posted all but 2 of my hubs on facebook so far.  smile

4. profile image0
    onlookerposted 6 years ago

I don't, maybe i should, but i don't. I am a new bee i am going to publish some more work before i start posting my hubs on fb really.

5. alisha4u profile image37
    alisha4uposted 6 years ago

I do it quite often to fetch more views...also to educate people about the topic which I had chosen...