jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why can't I find my hubs when I search for them?

1. rclinton5280 profile image74
    rclinton5280posted 5 years ago

Why can't I find my hubs when I search for them?

I have published a few hubs, and now I can not find them in the search engine. It seems like they have been blocked for some reason. Can anyone tell me why?

2. ArtzGirl profile image80
    ArtzGirlposted 5 years ago

I'm not exactly sure why you are having difficulty bringing these up on a search engine... but I can tell you what has helped me to have more readers visiting a particular hub.

If you want to bring more readers to your hub, then start posting links of your hub articles in groups that specialize in your subject.

For instance, a number of my chemtrail related articles, I've made a point to go to Facebook and post links of my pages to the specific groups that are studying these.

This approach has dramatically improved the readership of a lot of my hub articles!

3. rclinton5280 profile image74
    rclinton5280posted 5 years ago

I am referring to the Hub Pages Search engine, not external sources. I can not find my work to link to in my new hub. Usually, you can search and find links to your work when making a link, but right now I can't find any.

4. Debby Bruck profile image74
    Debby Bruckposted 5 years ago

Dear Richard. Have you tried clicking "My Account" at the top of the page and looking at the "Statistics" menu down the left side of the page? You will find a listing of all your Hubpages. Alternatively, you can click, "My Profile" at the top of the screen and this also takes you to a categorical type listing of your Hubs, Favorite Topics and Hubtivity. Give it a try. 

Oh, Richard. You know what? I tried to use the search engine by pasting in the title of your Hubpages and also found that your Hubpages did not show up. You have a very good question to ask the Hubpages Team.

Okay. I used the advanced search and was able to find one of your hubs using this tool when I entered "nissan sentra consumer review" Let me know if that works. But, also I would ask the team why it doesn't show up for the regular HP search engine.

working