jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you have any tips for raising your hubs hubscore?

1. kayyluh profile image77
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

Do you have any tips for raising your hubs hubscore?

I'm not talking about the one by your picture but the ones that go with your hubs. I have good spelling proper punctuation and nothing really seems to do any good. Any advice?

2. drspaniel profile image88
    drspanielposted 6 years ago

Comment and be on the forums regularly, and most of all answer questions! All three of these will help you get a higher HubScore, but just remember to comment with quality feedback, and not just something a 3rd grader could produce... Have a great day! big_smile Btw I love your Hubs!

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image97
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 6 years ago

I checked out a few of your hubs and while they are well written and colorful, your problem may be that you are writing about ideas that are not original.  I'm no crafter, so I cannot be sure of that.  Try writing about something other than food or crafts.  Pick a controversial topic, for instance or something on finance.  Research it thoroughly and check to make sure nobody else is approaching it from the same point of view.  One of my own examples is an article I did on how to get poor.  I did that because everybody and his brother writes about how to get rich.  It was a different slant on a well used topic, and people really liked it.  Good luck, I know you are trying and if you continue, you'll succeed.

4. kayyluh profile image77
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

Thank you to the both of you! I will try out your advice and if not I still think i'm doing good. smile Thanks for everything!

working