jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does it get easier after you reach 10,000 page views?

1. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 5 years ago

Does it get easier after you reach 10,000 page views?

2. Cogerson profile image83
    Cogersonposted 5 years ago

I think it gets easier to get views once you cross the 100 hub mark.  Somebody once wrote a hub that said the hubs you write today will really being work for you in a year or more.   At first I did not believe that, but now that I have been here over a year I am amazed by the traffic my older hubs bring in....I sometimes check my stats and see two red arrows up and realize it is on a hub I have not even looked at myself in months.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image100
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

It gets a lot easier after a good year on the site - as it really does take six months or so for some pages to start getting steady search engine traffic.

It's really fascinating to see something that maybe you even forgot about all of a sudden start getting a load of views every day.

4. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 5 years ago

HubPages is a challenge from the first view on. I found that it does get easier after the first 10K. It would be nice if there was an accolade for 50K or 60K, but we must wait until 100K...Cogerson has one for those who want to see what it looks like!
    Enjoy the HP ride...it's quite an adventure with it's twists and turns!smile

5. billybuc profile image89
    billybucposted 5 years ago

If it does I sure haven't experienced it yet; I'll let you know the day I think this is easy, but don't hold your breath. smile

working