What would be a high hub score for poetry?

1. Diana Grant profile image91
    Diana Grantposted 6 years ago

What would be a high hub score for poetry?

Could it ever get into the 90's, bearing in mind it isn't universally popular and judging it is very subjective?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6272522_f260.jpg

2. Bills Place profile image84
    Bills Placeposted 6 years ago

Oh good question! I would think they have a chance to hit the 80's and 90's given the incoming traffic is good enough. Though as you mentioned their popularity I would think 60-70 maybe? My girlfriend writes poems fairly often so I might as her to write some so I can test this out. smile

3. Sphinxs Sanctum profile image60
    Sphinxs Sanctumposted 5 years ago

One of my poems that has been here for about 8 or 9 mos finally hit a score of 92 the other day.  It has since, dropped a few points but still spikes to there periodically.  This particular poem is about Loss of a Best Friendship & seems to be a topic that is searched often. So I guess that's the key.  If you're going to write poetry that gets a lot of views, it needs to be on a topic that is searched for on a regular basis.  Matters of the heart & relationships are overly flooded & don't seem to do as well.  All that applies for making an article high in the rankings stands true for poetry as well.

working