I want to add a picture to my hub. I can't figure it out. The article is written. Can you help?
I wanted this picture to go with the article I wrote about cooking spaghetti, garlic and oil.
Depending on the way you formatted your article there should be a little tab next to your text that says picture. Then you go over and theres a little tab on the right side that says edit. You just hit the little edit button then upload picture. If you already published your article then just click edit at the top of the page. Next go to where you want to put the picture and it should say add. Go over till you reach the picture opption and then click on it. After you do that then you hit upload. If you want to move the picture over theres a little button with an arrow that says float picture over right. Just click that. I hope this helped a little bit.
1. Either take a photo yourself (recommended) or down load one from the internet, there are sites like flickr where there they are royalty free although any photos should show the source. ie where it came from.
2. Save the photo to your computer.
3. Go to your hub and put in edit mode.
4, Look on the righthand side and click where it says "photo"
5. Just like you can move your text capsules around you can also do the same with the photo capsule. Once you have the photo capsule where you want it, click the edit button.
6. Now click where it says "add photo" This will take you to your computer where photo's are kept. Find the one you want to add by highlighting it and press enter. The photo will automatically appear in your capsule.
7. You will see text boxes where you add the source from which it came. If its your own just add your name in the source box.
8. Now you can select what size picture you want and whether you want to add a description or name in the text boxes.
9. Click save, now you will see your photo, if your happy with it take out of edit mode, or go back into the capsule to add more text or move the photo around your hub to another position.
10. Hope this helps.
To add a picture to a hub, go to where you can "edit" it. To the right should be a large box full of capsules, one of which being a "photo" capsule. Add the capsule and then "edit" it. Then, "upload" the image you want from your computer.
by Musician Resource 10 years ago
Hi. No message, other than the title. Any help on that would be greatly appreciated.How do I add a picture into my text block?
by Janis Leslie Evans 4 years ago
I just tried to correct of couple of photo attributions. When I open the capsule in edit, the photo disappears. It won't let me upload another photo either. The capsule looks strange, no icon to click to upload. Is this possibly because the links are broken and photos are no longer available? I...
by Ranger 1 9 years ago
I have be trying to insert photos at various intervals in my textual content to no avail.I have looked at other posts dealing with this same question, and their answers. None of them have worked for me. One person suggested it was necessary to build separate text capsules to do this. Another,...
by nancymaggielee 5 years ago
How do I add a picture to my hub introduction?I haven't published a hub in a while although I have almost 20 and some have pictures in the introduction, so I know I've done it in the past. For some reason when I started a hub the other day, there seems to be no way to add a picture to the...
by lionswhelp 9 years ago
How do I upload a picture to my hub. i'm new at this stuff. What will I need to do/the lionswhelp
by Prayer Power 4 years ago
Every time I try to add photos within my article, the "Photo capsule" box goes all the way to the bottom of my text. How can I place photos within the text? Is there a link or instructions? Not sure if this has been answered already.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|