Where do you get good long term value backlinks?

1. dragnhaze profile image61
    dragnhazeposted 6 years ago

Where do you get good long term value backlinks?

I recently was told in a forum that I use to throw seo ideas around that article sites, blogs, bookmarking sites, and forum signature are not links that will deliver good value over time.  If that is true where do you get backlinks that will deliver good value over time?

2. Dale Hyde profile image84
    Dale Hydeposted 6 years ago

I am not sure what long term would be, but I put backlinks on two of my blogs as well as a pagan news site that I own, and I see hits coming in from those sources.  Of course I do the Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, Reddit, Google+ and such.... I see hits from those places, but am not sure how those would count as back links.

3. chuckbl profile image79
    chuckblposted 6 years ago

The best place to get good long term backlinks of high value are websites that search engines consider to be high quality in content. AN example of this is MoonProject.co.uk where they only allow high quality articles and everything is manually checked. Google loves websites like these because they are guaranteed to have good quality. You can create a backlink by writing on a similar subject to your hub there and then link in your article back to your hubpages article. This is the best kind of back link you can make and can be really beneficial.