jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I've joined hubpages nd wrote a hub,also got some views and comments.but y, stil

1. deepusandy profile image57
    deepusandyposted 6 years ago

I've joined hubpages nd wrote a hub,also got some views and comments.but y, still i'm nt gettin paid

i have joined hubpages a week ago..., and wrote a hub. it has got some views and comments. but why, still I am not getting paid.??

2. GioiaDegenaars profile image66
    GioiaDegenaarsposted 6 years ago

It appears that most people out here in Hubland have write quite a few quality hubs that are useful and informative to increase your overall rating and views.  Give it time.

3. albertsj profile image72
    albertsjposted 6 years ago

Dude, you've written one hub!  If you're in this just for the money then you might want to rethink things. First of all you won't get a penny until you're signed up for all the add programs. Also, you;ve got to write a lor more than one hub. It takes time to get a substantial amount of views, and begin making money. I've been here for 2 months, have written 32 hubs, yet I haven't made more than $10.00. From what I'm told it could take 6 mo to a year before you begin getting anything. You've got to be active, and write way more than one measly hub, before you can expect anything.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

You've posted a single hub, the bulk of which is written in text message shorthand, and yet you're wondering why you're not "gettin' paid?"

Sheesh...

working