jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a list somewhere of those hubbers I am following?

1. sandrabusby profile image85
    sandrabusbyposted 5 years ago

Is there a list somewhere of those hubbers I am following?

On my profile page, I see those who are following me.  Is there a list somewhere of those I am following?

2. brakel2 profile image82
    brakel2posted 5 years ago

Look at your stat page above HP earnings where it says following. Don't feel bad, as I just found it recently. I am glad to have the info.

3. Just Ask Susan profile image91
    Just Ask Susanposted 5 years ago

Go to my account, then click on the following tab, then on the left hand side of the page you'll see hubbers that you follow.

4. Nellieanna profile image81
    Nellieannaposted 5 years ago

Yes, there is.  Click the "My Account" tab at the top of your profile page, and then the "Following" button. The hubbers you are following are one of several lists of items you follow (including topics, individual hubs, etc.)  The Hubbers are listed alphabetically under one button and arranged by the lastest published  hubs under another button.  This makes is handy for checking their new hubs so you can visit and comment.  It's faster than other methods of being informed about this valuable information. 

Under "My Account" you can also click "Activities" and see any new fan mail, and other good information.  Under "My Account", click "Hubs" and then "Comments" to see any comments posted by ohers on your hubs so you can easily go and acknowledge them. 

Handy, isn't it?  Check out all the tabs.  "My account" is available wherever you are visiting on Hubpages, by the way.

working