jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

How Do You Clean Out Your Following list?

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 2 years ago

How Do You Clean Out Your Following list?

Is their an easy way to tell if they are no longer here on HP?  I want to delete them but I have so many.  HP should make a program or something that automattically delete their account on everyones account instead of us looking at all the accounts one by one to see if they are still here.

2. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 2 years ago

Why do you want to clean out your following list?  They're not doing any harm to you right now.  I noticed that you're following over 2000 people, and 1500 of them returned the favor and followed you back, so why not just keep them?

Lady Guinevereposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have been a hubber here for over 6 years.  Most of the ppl that I follow are not here anymore.  I just want my list to be more manageable so that I can visit and read what they post.

3. Austinstar profile image89
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

The easiest way to choose who to unfollow is to call up your list. It should be in order with the highest hubber scores on top.
    Then just go to the bottom of the list and start eliminating (unfollowing) anyone who hasn't had any recent activity and/or has a hubber score of below 80 or so (unless you really like or want to follow that person).
    Once you stop following low scoring and non-active hubbers, your own hubber score will go up. At least it works for me!

Thank you so much Lela and I will do that.

4. favored profile image37
    favoredposted 2 years ago

Lela where is the list?  The profile page followers/following doesn't show the hub score or their activity without you clicking on each person.  That would take too long.  Are you referring to another list that shows all these details?

1. Austinstar profile image89
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Go to your account and click on 'following'. Then Hubbers you are following

2. favored profile image37
      favoredposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I did that Lela, but it doesn't say if they are following you back.  Any way to tell without clicking on each one?

3. Austinstar profile image89
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It doesn't matter who is following you. You shouldn't follow someone just because they follow you. You should only be following those hubbers that you really want to read.

4. Lady Guinevere profile image60

I did lots of unfollow yeserday.  If they had been here over 2 years and not made a post, unfollowed.  I also noticed lots that had nothing on their accounts, which told me that they were no longer here or had been banned, so they are unfollowed.

working