jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever asked HP questions to see if you could inspire Hubbers to post a h

1. I Am Rosa profile image90
    I Am Rosaposted 6 years ago

Have you ever asked HP questions to see if you could inspire Hubbers to post a hub response?

If so, did you succeed?  What suggestions would you give to help others inspire with their questions?

2. mackyi profile image64
    mackyiposted 6 years ago

Yes, I tried this a few times and have actually succeeded the last time I tried, if I am not mistaken! What I suggest is that if you are going to ask a question to inspire a post make sure it's a useful or a subject matter of interest to the general population.

3. LauraD093 profile image83
    LauraD093posted 6 years ago

I've asked 1 question  since becoming a member of the Hub community. it generated feed-back and allowed me to know i was going in the direction I wanted to take in a Hub that i was writing at the time. I believe when those writing "lulls"  hit me any and all support can help keep motivation and inspiration going.

4. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

Yes, indeed I have asked several questions and just recently succeeded. The whole purpose of this section of Hubpages is to inspire people who are looking for ideas for the next hubs, so it is gratifying when that happens.

5. tirelesstraveler profile image82
    tirelesstravelerposted 6 years ago

Writing thoughtful questions and encouraging hub ideas is the purpose of QUESTIONS.  This should be a place to come when you have writers block for an epiphany.

working