jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you like the HubPages new design?

1. Nare Anthony profile image71
    Nare Anthonyposted 6 years ago

Do you like the HubPages new design?

2. eolikes profile image54
    eolikesposted 6 years ago

Yeah i like it. Although i am new on hubpages but hubpages website looks awesome for its simple and attractive design. I love hubpages

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

no but then again it is new. it seemed easier to navigate before .

4. bankscottage profile image96
    bankscottageposted 6 years ago

I am fairly new to HP so I wasn't real used to the old design, but I thought it was easier to get to my home page with the old design. 

I liked how the old home page had some of the hubs I had left comments on and a list of new hubs and questions from people I follow.  I can't really find that page now.  Notifications only lists topics I am following and made comments on.  Explore only takes me to the generic areas.  The App does have an option for "feed" that seems to give me the info I am looking for.  (Sometimes it doesn't get updated so you have to hit "refresh" (the circular arrow) in the upper right corner.)

Also, I find it harder with the new design to follow other Hubbers.  I just read a Hub I liked and wanted to follow the writer.  I used to have that open at the top of the Hub, just next to or below the title.  Now, I have to go to the writer's profile page to click on the follow link.  This isn't really that big of deal because I usually check out the profile anyway.  I want to see if the writer writes about many topics I am interested in or just happened to have one Hub I liked.

I could be way off base with these comments since I wasn't very familiar with the old design in the first place.

5. Nomascus concolor profile image60
    Nomascus concolorposted 6 years ago

I am fairly new here and had just gotten used to the old one - hope they keep it the same for quite a while.

6. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 6 years ago

yeah it is ok just that I prefer not to have my own domain for hubs