jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What Do Hubbers Think of the New Navigation Menus?

1. Rock_nj profile image92
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

What Do Hubbers Think of the New Navigation Menus?

HubPages just followed in Microsoft and Google's footsteps, making a simple one step task, a more complicated two or more step task.  Instead of just clicking My Account, now you have to mousover your Hub ID to get there.  Not that it's a big deal, but why make things harder?  Simpler is better IMO.

2. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

I just roll with it.  I'll get accustomed to it, and then if it changes again I'll be annoyed for a little while, and then adjust again. 

The only thing I wish they would've done is sent us all an e-mail with the changed features.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

You'll find an entire discussion over in the forums that's been running since it went live,

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I liked the old format best.  Change can be good if it is for the better - but just being different isn't necessarily an improvement.

5. kayyluh profile image78
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

Hey Rock_nj! I think that I prefer the old format best because it just seemed simpler to get around and of course I was used to it. I guess we will just have to live with the new change at least we still get to write thats all that really matters. Hope my answer did something for you. smile Have a great day!